CSV UTF-8 Supported?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues CSV UTF-8 Supported?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hello, I'm trying to bulk upload questions that contain a mixture of English and Asian fonts into WPLMS and having many issues. I've structured my data to match your examples and can get data to import that way.  However, if I save my question list as a normal csv file with no language encoding all my asian fonts literally turn into '??????' in my csv file and import into the system as question marks. Furthermore, when I use OpenOffice to save my questions in a CSV format that preserves encoding (UTF-8) and try to upload, I get the green message that says'Upload Complete' but my question(s) do not show up.  I've tried the exact same data that worked previously for an upload that showed '?????' I've got ~9,500 questions and nearly all of them have a mix of English and Asian fonts so I really want to know how I can get this to work. Once you (support) reply I can share a sample of my data, I don't want to post it publicly. Thank you in advance for your help, Me
    VibeThemes, Here is an example of one question I've been trying to get to work - again, this is one from a list of ~9,500. Please note this is a CSV file saved with UTF-8 encoding, normal CSV files do not preserve the Asian (in this case Japanese) fonts. Also, when I uploaded your posted example file for importing questions I received the error message in the screenshot posted.  I don't know it it's related to my issue but I did want to share all information with you. Thank you, Me
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    .We checked this and fount it to be an issue .Please refer reply here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/importing-questions/
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘CSV UTF-8 Supported?’ is closed to new replies.