Custom tab in student dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Custom tab in student dashboard

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    university
    Participant
    Hi to all, just a question: is possible add a custom tab to the student dashoboard, linked to custom content, for example a page? Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @university, If the page content on clicking that tab is same for all users then I can check the code for that.
    karbaralways
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I want to add a custom tab in students dashboard which is common to all. There I want to upload books for them to study based o the course, can you please help me with this.
    logan

Hi,

These are the buddypress profile tabs, if you want to add tabs there then you can use any third party plugin which is compatible with buddypress profile for this purpose, or you can check buddypress documentation for this.

karbaralways
    Participant
    Hi Logan, Can you please let me know the plugins that helps me to add a custom tab in the student dashboard. Thanks.
    logan
    Dear Friend, I am sorry. i do not have any idea about it. You have to search it on internet. else if you want to show the tab in a course then refer this tutorial: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-course-custom-nav-plugin/ Good luck.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom tab in student dashboard’ is closed to new replies.