Customization Request for Creating Analytics & Statistics Report

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Customization Request for Creating Analytics & Statistics Report

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    simteklms
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we are working on your custom plugin for stats.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I received the files can you help me implement this or any documentation for this? Also how i can bulk upload the stats is there a csv file for it or same csv has to be modified. and is there a way i can check the results! Thanks, Simtek  
    simteklms
    Spectator
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It was not mentioned that the fields were needed in the front end as well.The cost will increase by $19 in such case . Currently you can add those fields from backend quiz edit page . and also download the stats from the Quiz stats page in wp-admin -> quiz .   As instructor want these stats to download then I would like to ask does instructor will have capability to download the stats for all quizzes including quizzes of other users as well?
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, There is only 1 instructor so i don't think that would be a problem. Firstly all quizzes have options to select knowledge area and other 5 categories which is good but same is not there for Questions neither on the backend or the front end. As i shared with you the screenshots of questions each question in an exam is divided into different categories which is attached to exam. I don't have option to select these categories for the questions neither in the backend nor in the front end. Please go through my screenshots once again and let me know how this can be achieved, and we will not mind paying you as needed. https://prnt.sc/pl5qmn https://prnt.sc/pl5oi4 Thanks, Simtek
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I went through the screenshots already .I shared you the stats screen also .   Right now its pulling the categories of the quiz .The CSV file does not shows question data at all . It shows the marks, no. of attempts of the quiz . Please tell me what exact data you want to show in the CSV file? This is why we were confirming all the requirements twice from you .   Please share a complete doc of exactly what your requirements with the CSV file .
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, Thanks for your reply, Here is exactly what we want Please see the screenshot of Exam below https://prnt.sc/pl5qmn As per the screenshot we have each question in and exam/quiz divided into different categories which you created for Quiz. We dont need categories for Quiz but we need it for each question in the quiz. For example each Exam has 200 Questions divided futher into 1) Knowlege Area Knowledge area is Main vertical Divided further into different knowledge areas 2) Chapter Chapter is further divided into different chapters 3) Process Process is futher divided into different processes 4) Process Group Process Group is further divided into different process groups 5) Difficulty Difficulty will be Easy, Medium & Hard. Lets say if the user answers 100 question correct out of 200. We want to know exactly how much he has scored in each category. https://prnt.sc/pl5oi4 Above screenshot will clearly tell you what we need in csv file. If you see both screenshots you will understand the following: Each Question is divided by Knowledge area, Process Group, Difficulty Level, Chapter. All Exam Questions are taken randomly from different knowledge areas, groups and difficulty levels. Please give us an option in Questions which you have given in Quiz and there we need the results according to each exams/quiz. Also know that we are not looking for exact csv file which is in the screenshot. Your CSV file is ok with us as long as it meets the purpose. Thanks & Regards, Team Simtek
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The actual requirements are totally different that we thought it to be as we did not got any clear explanation from your side. there was nowhere written that categories like process group , difficulty level are actually associated with the questions . You just agreed to the screenshots we sent you over and you were in a hurry to get thihs completed. We also shared you screenshot the sample file that was clearly showing data related to the quiz . I will have to consult Mr. Vibe over this as the requirements cleared now.
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, Please check our screenshots with each msg we sent we gave screenshots with explainations. Im sorry that we were not able to send you clear message on this, but now that you understood the requirement now in full. Please give us your best solutions on this and as i said we are ready to pay you if anything extra is required and complete this as needed.   Best Regards, Team Simtek
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check our screenshots with each msg we sent we gave screenshots with explainations.   Im sorry, yes we received the screenshots but not proper explanations. We also sent you screenshots telling you that exact csv file wont be possible and you agreed on those. Let me again clear this with Mr. Vibe on this .  
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex, For your reply, please talk to Mr. Vibe and give me a solution for this as its been months we are struggling to reach our goals and make our website live. As i clarified we are ready to pay you for any additional customization and we want this to be done asap. I hope you understand our situation and do the needful as soon as you can and give us a customized plugin and im sure its not that of a big task for your tech team. Thanks for your support always, Team Simtek    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you will be able to export this kind of csv for one user only : https://prnt.sc/pl5oi4 Means you will enter email id of user and click to generate report for him   Do you wish to export these for all users ?
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘Customization Request for Creating Analytics & Statistics Report’ is closed to new replies.