Default WordPress Login

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Default WordPress Login

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    kffaner
    Spectator
    most users dont even know how to do that, if you are aware of it then it is your issue as a developer. how come default wp login does not have this issue?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are adding fix for that to support cache .but if browser wont load the page generated by the new code fix and shows saved cached page then it is not our issue at all .  
    amedweb
    Participant
    Hello good morning, I am appearing the same problem, missing security and it is no longer possible to do it, and empty the browser and site cache and nothing.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello @amedweb As you might have seen in the above replies that this issue is related to caching. So i suggest you to disable your caching plugin. The issue occurs when user click to login and it does not reach the code and the cached page open again. We are already working to fix this issue. PS: It is a request, always create your own topic.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @kaffner : This is now resolved in the upcoming update.
    amedweb
    Participant
    <pre id="tw-target-text" class="tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small" dir="ltr" style="unicode-bidi: isolate; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 276px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: #212121; height: 48px; line-height: 24px !important;" data-placeholder="Traducción" data-fulltext=""><span lang="en">good day, the same thing keeps happening to me, already erase cache</span>
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please wait for the next update, this issue will be fix in upcoming update.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Default WordPress Login’ is closed to new replies.