Demo 1 set up problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Demo 1 set up problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sid
    Spectator
    Sir, Initially I set up Default theme. But, I wanted to install Demo 1, So, I have installed a plug in 'WPLMS Demo 1 Sample Data', and deleted the demo theme and again uploaded the theme to get Demo 1 one click installation. But, that did not overwrite the default. So, as a second step, I installed 'Wordpress reset' plug in and after reset, I installed Theme again,  Sir, even though I got Demo 1 on my website, through 1 click installation, <span style="text-decoration: underline;">These problems appears on my website after this,</span> It is showing 3 menu items on menu bar, for instance, 'all courses' are show 3 times,  activity and members are shown 3 times, Even in customize option, components are repeated (see attachment) Please check this, www.thinkersias.com and also, It is not showing Login and Signup page as shown in the demo. Please solve this problem. I have to start a new project, please help me in this regard as soon as possible. Regards, Sid
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Duplicate topic: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/how-to-install-demo-1-after-already-installing-default-theme/ Will continue the discussion on that topic. So closing the topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo 1 set up problem’ is closed to new replies.