How to install demo 1 after already installing default theme?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to install demo 1 after already installing default theme?

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by sid.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sid
    Spectator
    Sir, I have installed default theme, but, I wanted to use Demo 1 http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/demo1/ So, I have deleted the theme and again uploaded that, after that I have uploaded a plug in <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25px;">WPLMS Demo Sample data plugin  : </span>Demo 1 Download Link, and again activated the theme (as second attempt), But, Demo 1 has not been installed. Please guide me, how to install demo 1 ( I have already installed default theme), Regards,    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/one-click-setup-wplms-demo1/ This has step by step explanation with the video tutorial to install demo 1.
    sid
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #cccccc; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"></p> Sir, I have Installed the Demo 1 successful, but, there is one problem, After installing the theme, Demo 1, all the components in the menu bar is appearing 3 times, Please see this website, thinkersias.com Problem may be due to this, (Initially I had installed Default theme, Since, I wanted Demo 1 theme, I deleted that, and then, I installed WPLMS Sample demo data plugin,  later, I again reinstalled the theme, It did'nt work. Then, I installed a plugin Wordpress Reset, and after Reset, I again Installed the theme, This time, Demo 1 theme was installed, but, all the components are appearing 3 times, for instance, in menu bar -- All courses are appearing 3 times (Photo attached)   Please guide me,   How to remove those, is there any problem with installation Please find the attachments,  
    kelsye
    Spectator
    Was this ever solved? I am having the same issue. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can remove these extra menus, from the wp-admin->appearance->menus, remove the extra menu items from the relevant menus and save the changes.
    sid
    Spectator
    Is this a problem with installation, Shall I continue with the same set up? is there any problem in future?   Please guide me.  
    sid
    Spectator
    Sir, Login and Signup items are not appearing on Top Menu, It does not appear when  I sign in as admin, But, It appears when viewed from other computer. Please help me to fix this.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) There is no problem in your setup, you can keep using this setup. Sometimes the extra menus get imported that's why you got those extra menus, you just have to delete them from the menus and keep using the theme as it is. 2) The login/signup buttons do not appear because you are already logged in, it will show the username when you are logged in. It will appear only when you are not logged in your website.
    sid
    Spectator
    Thank YOU very much sir...
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘How to install demo 1 after already installing default theme?’ is closed to new replies.