Demo 6 Installed Wrong Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Demo 6 Installed Wrong Theme

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    marciapeace
    Participant
      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: .0001pt; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-size: 14.0pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman','serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman';">I have a problem.  Yesterday I bought WPLMS and I paid someone themeforesst contracted to install it.  I wanted demo 6 installed.  In short he did not do it, and will not.  Instead,  I have some generic WPLMS theme on my site.  I am looking at my demo folder and on my WP dashboard and I do not see the demo 6 or the plugin available.  I have watched the tutorial on installing demo 6 and I do not feel comfortable doing all that tonight or tomorrow.  My first question is, where is the plugin for demo 6. Second question how can I get this installed properly with demo 6.  Is there are reputable agency other than themeforesst that can install it?  Thank you! God bless.</span></p>  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Please refer this tutorial: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/one-click-setup-wplms-demo1/, here you can download the demo 6 plugin and there is also a video tutorial on how to install it. If the server configuration is as per recommended and still you face any issue with installation, you can share the site url and the credentials with us here in a private reply . We will help you out in installing the demo 6 on your website.
    marciapeace
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok Let me know if you need any assistance. PS: We can install the demo on your website for you. 
    marciapeace
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    marciapeace
    Participant
    Thank you very much H.K Latiyan!   God bless,   Marcia
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    OK.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo 6 Installed Wrong Theme’ is closed to new replies.