DIRECT ACCESS TO UNITS IS NOT ALLOWED (in course curriculum)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting DIRECT ACCESS TO UNITS IS NOT ALLOWED (in course curriculum)

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    andrea
    Spectator
    Alex I already had this code in: WP Admin -> plugins -> editor – >Wplms customiser -> wplms-customizer.php And I just thought to remove it and insert it again. But now there is an error! And by the way the curriculum WAS working to link me with units. The problem persists from the /course-manager page. When I click 'START COURSE' the page does not load.
    andrea
    Spectator
    I listened to you and now my website is totally useless and not working properly. There is no way for students to watch the videos! FATAL ERROR syntax error, unexpected T_STRING on line number 3 Here's what it says to me when I add the code. I remember I also had an error the first time I added it but then can't remember what I changed and fixed it. Please help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi  mattboy526 , For that you can use the non-ajax courses . Please enable this from wp-admin-> LMS -> settings -> Disable ajax in Course unit load . For this to work properly please also enable unit locking -> previous unit complete from wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi andrea, Please create a new topic for this coz i will be needing your site admin credentials and url to fix this . If wp-admin is not accessible then i would be needing ftp credentials . But please create a new topic for this due to security reasons . TO quick fix your site just rename the wplms-customizer plugin via ftp . You'll find it in wp-content/plugins/ folder .
    mattboy526
    Participant
    Thank you Alex - we're SUPER close now... The visual composer elements are loading, however, the css is not still :( 1:38 video: http://www.screencast.com/t/IXgHqb4MzuS
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please specify the name of the element which is not working ? Is this working on the single unit page or not (open from curriculum)? Can you please check if this is working on the post or pages ?
    mattboy526
    Participant
    Correct - it is NOT working on course-status/ unit pages - it is working when I link from the curriculum pages and working on regular posts and pages. For instance, when I click "start course" at the bottom of the unit, the display is incorrect. If I click on any of the sidebar naviation links, the display is incorrect. All elements in the custom css are not showing correctly.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css in your wp-admin -> appearnace -> customize -> custom css  : .insiderBullets li:before {     font-family: 'FontAwesome';     content: '\f061';     margin: 0 8px 0 -20px;     color: #297cb4;     list-style-type: none; }   .insiderBullets li{  list-style:none;   }
    andrea
    Spectator
    Exact same problem as matt here! /course-status is not working neither when clicking on 'START COURSE' neither when I click on the Unit on the right. I just added this CSS given and it does not solve this problem. Please check for yourself to understand what we are saying here.
    andrea
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mattboy526
    Participant
    Alex - this is crazy - for some reason, visual website composer isn't loading on any of the units again. :( It loads on course and on pages and posts, but not on units.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @andrea ,can you please update your theme to latest version 1.9.9.1 . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/ https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/ Hi @mattboy526 , I could not found any such issue in your site : refer : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDVqjZhGp0
    mattboy526
    Participant
    Cool - somehow it started working again - must have been a glitch. I think I'm all set - thanks Alex!
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘DIRECT ACCESS TO UNITS IS NOT ALLOWED (in course curriculum)’ is closed to new replies.