DOUBT ABOUT TEXT FORMAT IN UNITS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues DOUBT ABOUT TEXT FORMAT IN UNITS

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes you can purcahse the addon and can modify it further as you wish but then you will loose support on it and also the updates .
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex: Well, I share the answer of Thrive architect support. Let me know if the problem can be solved, with this answer, if is not possible then I will find other solution. Thank you. Ray Edge wrote:

Hello, Ray.

Thank you for the updated login credentials + all the additional information and screenshots regarding the issue thus far. I was able to go through the lessons/course and reach the "New example" unit that does not have the styling and the table of contents element from Thrive Architect.

From the information from Mr. Alex from WPLMS, the screenshots, + further testing and investigating that I performed by quickly and temporarily switching themes to a default WordPress theme (Twenty Seventeen), and also trying the parent theme, + temporarily deactivating a few plugins such as

Autoptimize, WP Rocket, Divi Booster, Divi Builder,

iThemes Security, I believe that the issue is being caused by either a WPLMS setting or plugin.

I have since reactivated the plugins and the child theme on your site.

Since the issue does not occur on the test site of Alex, as shown in his screenshot at https://prnt.sc/kjrt9x , could you please try deactivating all plugins except Thrive Architect and the basic WPLMS plugin and then check if the issue persists? I am asking you this because we are not familiar with the settings of the other WPLMS plugins and would not know how to reconfigure the correct settings if needed upon reactivating the plugins.

To make things easier, you can also create a backup of your site first, before deactivating the other non-essential WPLMS plugins, so that you can simply restore the whole backup to get everything back to the way it was.

Alternately, you can also copy your entire site to a separate staging site so that we can continue the more extensive testing there, to trace the cause of this issue once and for all - without disrupting the users of your live site, if any.

I'm sorry that this support request has taken this long to resolve. Please know that it appears to be one of the more tricky ones and is isolated to something that is on your site, as far as the interaction between Thrive Architect and WPLMS is involved. Please advise.

Thank you,

Edge

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI I would recommend the same thing to you , you would need a test site and a new setup where there are no other plugins installed except those of wplms and thrive plugins . The reason as Edge told the same thing is working fine for me . Can they simply dive a bit into code and check why those two files are not loading there but same files are loading in my case ?
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Ok. Thank you Alex. I will try to do it.
    raydel11
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi thanks for creating this but the issue is actually coming from third party plugin and only in your site .Since  we have not written the code of that plugin which is not working in your site ,they have ,they will provide you better support .I have already told the reason behind it and also show you proof of its working on my end . That's all I could do .  
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Ok. Thank you Alex.
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi, Alex, well, finally the Architect plugin is working correctly in the proof site but the surprise is that the Support team only activated and deactivate plugins. They sent me an email. I share it to asking for your help to finish the problem in the main site. I mean, they say you are who better understand the codes of WPLMS. Can you take a look? Take into account please that when they deactivated vibe course module the website died. PD: I activated all the plugins in the proof site an create an unit. It s works correctly. Thank you. Ray

Edge wrote:

Hello again, Ray.

It appears that the current setup of the WPLMS system on the staging site https://daniel.ray-bolivar-sosa.es has quite a lot of dependencies on numerous required additional plugins, which may have caused the recent issue that I encountered when I started deactivating plugins one at a time to see if they might be causing the main CSS & JS issue.

When I deactivated the Vibe Course Module last August 24, which caused the staging site to throw this error; https://cl.ly/77a1704fa108 , I then asked you for FTP access and the correct directory.

Doing this apparently set off a chain of plugin dependency errors thrown on the site, next with the Vibe Custom Types plugin, which like the Vibe Course Module I had to manually deactivate via FTP by simply changing the plugin's location out of the plugins directory.

Aside from the WPLMS plugin(s), apparently, the theme and hence the child theme also have required plugin dependencies. All of these dependencies exponentially increase the complexity of the main issue we are trying to resolve.

Once I had reactivated all the required plugins on the staging site, I loaded the course at https://daniel.ray-bolivar-sosa.es/bievenida/ and navigated to the New Example unit. To my surprise, the Table of Contents element now displays as expected.

I then went to the LMS > All Units and edited the New Example in Thrive

Architect:

https://daniel.ray-bolivar-sosa.es/wp-admin/post.php?post=32654&action=architect&tve=true

I added new items and updated the Table of Contents element and saved the unit (custom post type). I refreshed the Course page preview and the new items on the updated Table of Content element in the New Example unit also displayed as expected.

For the New Example unit custom post type in Thrive Architect, the DevTools Console and Network tabs are clear or any errors or conflicts.

Aside from having deactivated and then reactivated plugins as described + switching from the WPLMS Child theme to Twenty Seventeen and then back to the WPLMS Child theme, plug creating a draft test page as a control page, no other additional troubleshooting steps were performed.

Could you please review the staging site and check if the issue still persists. A comparison between the current environment of the staging site and the environment of the live site could show us if there is any crucial difference that I may have missed, as I am not fully familiar with the current setup of the live site.

Many thanks,

Edge

raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi, Alex: I was doing some proofs in the copy of the site. I disabled the theme and actived it again. After I disabled some plugins I try to disable vibe course plugin but the website crashed. May be this is the problem. Here is the link of the fatal error that appear in my screen. /homepages/6/d638696307/htdocs/clickandbuilds/prueba/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/loader.php on line 99 Thank you Ray Ray
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well wplms cannot work without these three plugins : buddypress, vibe course module and vibe customtypes .   These are necessary plugins for wplms . Without them you site will crash .
    raydel11
    Spectator
    I understand the school need this plugins but If I need to pause them is not normal that the site crash. Or is normal? The point is that the problem to a full integration with Thrive architect is vibe course module. That s why I ask for your help. Can you take a look to this module? Or what should I do? Thank you. Ray
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the whole point of deactivating the plugins is useless . There are not forced interactions with those plugins and theme at all . I have already explained the situation in my above replies . Looks like their support are not ready to understand it and dive into plugin code . they need to delegate the issue to someone superior ,someone who has coded that plugin . That person will surely provide a solution to en queue the necessary assets (css and scripts) on that page  .  
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Ok. I understand. Thank you Alex.
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘DOUBT ABOUT TEXT FORMAT IN UNITS’ is closed to new replies.