Drip feed settings to set access date

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Drip feed settings to set access date

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MissMad
    Participant
    This is what I did: there's a chapter called "Quiz: name of the chapter" before each quiz to prevent from doing the quiz too early. However, as I said, even though there's a date and time set, even when the timer appears, by simply clicking on "Next chapter", students can access the chapter placed before the quiz to block it and hence access the quiz itself.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you are right the issue is happening even thought you have set the unit access date and time . I was able to access the unit. We are working on it.Currently checking if issue appears on local as well or not .
    MissMad
    Participant
    Thanks
    logan
    ok !!
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! Have you been able to find a solution?
    logan
    i asked the development team and they told me, this will be fixed in the new update of wplms 3.9.7.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we checked it out . The issue is not replicable by any means on our local setup . We replicated your whole setup along with its all settings but could not replicate it . Can you please share your valid ftp credentials in private reply to check what exactly going wrong in your case ?
    MissMad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hi just dug deep into the code and found that the actual dripping system is falling when the unit access date time is enabled for the units . But surprisingly this is not happening in our case . We need to debug more to your use case.Please provide us some more time to this .
    MissMad
    Participant
    Sure! Thanks for helping.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi there has been development in finding the issue . ACtually the disable ajax is causing this issue . We are checking it further . Thanks for all your patience .
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! Any news for my issue? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the issue is only replicable at your website otherwise we would have fixed it . We tried to fix it but was not able to find the reason behind the issue . Please provide some time to check this further .
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Drip feed settings to set access date’ is closed to new replies.