Email touchpoints not working properly after WPLMS / VIBEBP update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Email touchpoints not working properly after WPLMS / VIBEBP update

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Hi, i checked with my webhost and they sent me this: Hi just a quick follow up. i did check with Advanced tech support and they did check smtp and its not blocked at all also tried a smtp script and emails were working perfectly fine. its advised that the smtp relay settings are checked to make sure they are right. you can check this in the article that was sent. apart from this we can confirm there are no issues on the hosting side or anything blocking the emails. it is also advised to review any of the 3rd party smtp plugins and their settings to make sure everything is compatible and the updates of plugins are not affecting anything. hope this helps. thanks So no, mail is not disabled from their side
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this code in plugin editor>> wplms customizer.php

add_filter( 'bp_email_use_wp_mail', '__return_true' );
    If you do not have wplms customizer plugin then You can get it from here- https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-customizer-plugin/ goto wp-admin -> lms – > settings -> touch points -> edit email template -> check if there is any template there .
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Hi that code did nothing . All the email templates are there as they should be. Any other suggestions?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked it out the activation email is sent out from the system but yes I tested also the other email like Student subscribed to course and students started course are not working . I checked the email template are present there but still they are not working , we did not change anything in the update code , this could be some setting or something , we are checking this further please provide some time .Please do ping back for a reminder .
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Thankyou for checking and trying to fix I will send reminder next week
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.