Empty squares instead of icons in v.4

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Empty squares instead of icons in v.4

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have updated your service workers , please clear all storage and caches from browser and check . refer : https://prnt.sc/wmopqg
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Is this happening anywhere else apart from h5p quizzes? The thing is the service worker having conflict with the iframes . This part is bit tricky to implement with iframe with a new modern technology like service workers . We are researching on this already as we knew this issue might arise .
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    It is happening anywhere on the site after the user visits the WPA page. In the video I sent above, this can be seen in 2 minutes 10 seconds. After clearing the cache in the way you shared, everything works fine. Empty squares are returned after visiting of PWA page. After that, the icons are not displayed even in the WP-admin: https://prnt.sc/wowtlc
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This happens everywhere on the site after visiting the PWA page. I just wrote about it here in the comments, but it probably got into spam because it was not published.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    I don't understand what is happening with your forum my replies are not published.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    As I lose money every day because of this bug and can't sell courses without displaying icons, 1) please correct it immediately on my site; 2) if you can't fix it, let potential buyers on Themeforest know that your theme is not displayed correctly in Chrome and Firefox and that there are problems with H5P. Otherwise I will inform about it by all possible means. Thanks for understanding.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I noticed some issue in the generation of service worker after adding the missing fonts links to the list . We are checking this up .
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    plugin updates were released with fix for this.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    The problem is solved even without clearing the cache! Thank you very much! I've had a lot of nerves with this bug over the last few months, so I'm happy you found a way to fix it! Now version 4.0 is the best for me. Now I will write a review on Themeforest :) Finally you can close this topic :)
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Empty squares instead of icons in v.4’ is closed to new replies.