Fatal Elementor error displays when trying to customize any page from wp-admin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Fatal Elementor error displays when trying to customize any page from wp-admin

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Mk
    Theme is compatible with multisite . The fatal error on the customizer page has been fixed by us already on your site . We are now talking about the new error which we saw in your site : Non-existent changeset UDID " . The plugin which is causing the issue "Non-existent changeset UDID " due to which the customizer was not working is your third party plugin called "WPMU domain mapping " This seems to be a common issue with that plugin as someone experienced the similar problem and posted a solution as well. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/making-customizer-work-with-domain-mapping/ Hope it will help you in your issue.  
    coachissam1
    Participant
    Thanks for the link. I am going to see how to resolve it. Could you share with me where can I find this issue on my website?  
    coachissam1
    Participant
    Sorry but this code as suggested doesn't work.
    Mk
    Non-existent changeset UDID is none of our theme or plugin issue. We can't help you in this. We will recommend you to contact at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wordpress-mu-domain-mapping/ so the plugin’s developers and support community can help you with this.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we noticed you rate us 1 star on themeforest .All issues were replied timely and proper reason and reply was given for each . All of your issues are not related theme but with your settings or third party plugins for which we have asked you to contact their support . Would need to ask what did we miss ?
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Elementor error displays when trying to customize any page from wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.