few issues with v2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting few issues with v2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi vibe team! I just to updated v1.9.x.x to 2.0.6 in my development website to test it before add it to my production website but I have a few issues with the home course page. 1) My curriculum doesn't display any more. It set to display under the course description and in accordion style. (I have a section on the top of the curriculum). 2) My header logo display twice ( only on the home course page). 3) The sidebar doesn't display any more. Note : If I create a new course, I don't have these issues. Only with my old course. 4) In admin, i have this message : "Please Update the WPLMS Instructor theme to latest version 2.0.6". I give you my credentials and URL  in private message. PS : I have an other WPLMS website and don't have these issues....
    papuche37
    Spectator
    URL : test2.monpermismoto.com Admin : vibetheme pass : themevibe  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. This is a known issue related to the automatic read more in the course description. Please refer this topic for this bug : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/quit-read-more-in-course-description/ Quick fix is to add the read more tag at the end of the course description 2. This is also coz the js not loads cz of the above bug . 3. Same issue as above (insert read more at the end of the course description) .Fix coming up in the update . 4. Yes the latest wplms instrcutor theme update has been released . It is available in the wplms package that you can download by using your themeforest account .
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Ok, thanks, it works.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘few issues with v2’ is closed to new replies.