FillBlank Quiz answer type not recognizinfg apostrophe

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting FillBlank Quiz answer type not recognizinfg apostrophe

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    sorry, we had to rebuild your dev site. Will be updating these links soon.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    hello again, sorry, I had not seen your reply and video! That is awesome! But how can we create Practice questions (the ones we include with the [question id=xxx] shortcode) from the front end? In the front end, the lesson creation module does not have the option for Questions. We only have Assignments https://cl.ly/1d8286 I understand that in the video you might be using the module to create  a Quiz, but we do not want to create a full course quiz! Thanks again
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    I got it! I think you meant to just use the front end to create all the questions. Not as part of a specific course or lesson. So we could, in theory, set up a private course that we just use to create questions? Right?
    logan
    Hello, Yes it is in your case because backend does not recognise apostrophe for you. so create questions in frontend and you can  search it in backend as well, get the quiz id from there and place it wherever you want. Please let me know if having any issue.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    cool! What would I tell my developer to look for to fix the issue in the backend? Cheers
    logan
    Hello, the mail problem is character encoding of your keyboard's " ' ". create a new question from front end and add the " ' " by typing manually not copy pasting it.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘FillBlank Quiz answer type not recognizinfg apostrophe’ is closed to new replies.