Final attempt for a solution :)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Final attempt for a solution :)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am pasting the fix, I added for Create a course : add_filter('vibe_create_course_setup_nav_instructor',function($settings){ $settings['position']=1; });
    We already have a solution for registered components (create course link is not a registered component) here for reordering in WP admin - LMS - Settings - Profile Menu: https://prnt.sc/pxn0ug --  
    • Show the "full description" WYSIWYG  Editor without the need to click a button
    This may not be possible right now but in our 4.0 update this will be available as we're recreating the Create course interface. -Auto-create associated product when a price is entered for a course : This is possible. Auto-create and link forum for all courses created with the same course name. This is possible but this removes the flexibility of connecting multiple courses with same forum. Groups & Events Only see groups, and events already created by same instructor in  a select drop-down list not an auto-complete one in the course creation process (no add new group here) Move the groups and events select to other settings so I can completely hide the component area (don't need appointment associated with course but with instructor so no components to show -- should cut down on the bugs experiencing) - You may be interested in this addon for such changes : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-course-custom-nav-plugin/
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    Didn't see your answer to my profile tab question, which is my biggest issue right now. My biggest hurdle is the profile bar, need to change the links for instructors, and students, and the order differently for both. Can you help me here?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I would actually prefer not to sell courses with woo commerce at all but simply use a paypal/stripe payment modules and manage the orders received without woo commerce.  --Like the built-in learndash functions if further clarification is needed-- Possible?   We do not have our own payment system .We rely on woocomerce for that which is a wordpress's own plugin and provide robustness to selling options and also security with each update.     1,2,3 this can be done with a little customization . Have a separate area to manage all groups and events for the instructor. please share some more details on this exactly where do you want this.A screenshot what exactly the ui would be or something . Groups can be managed from user's own profile . and events , quizzes , assignments can be managed by instructor from backend already .  
    1. this is already available : http://prntscr.com/pyguto
      you need to understand everything you are saying is possible but exactly like that is not available . You can achieve all this but for this you need to customize the theme heavily for which you can hire a freelancer .    
    ffpaq
    Spectator
    1,2,3) Ok to the woocommerce and minor customiztion 4) you have instructors creating groups and events in the adding process, where is that currently managed? Is it only managed in the adding a course and editing a course process? 5), yes, I have seen the page, but clicking on any of those icons takes you back to the front end of the course to manage.  I want the instructor to remain in their admin area to manage all course related tasks. I see, looks like to use this platform we would need a whole lot of customization by a third party which will constantly have to be updated to work with your updates. Not a feasible option for us at this time.  Can we now proceed with cancellation and refund then?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    yes, refunds are approved on Sunday. We'll be approving your refunds.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Final attempt for a solution :)’ is closed to new replies.