"First Section Free" Question / Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting "First Section Free" Question / Problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    When we offer this option, it seems that people who get access to the course, by just paying up front for the entire course, are asked to pay again. Is that normal? I set the course up to let people watch the first class in the course for free, letting them pay in full later. But those who already paid in full are now being asked to pay again. EDIT: I also am seeing where everyone is being asked to pay again, even after they already had purchased the course. Why is this happening? I expected that after they pay, all of the material from the course would be accessible.
    Diana
    Participant
    @sadasiva108 Can you please share that course URL on which you were checking this. If both products as well as course are connected to each other then you need not pay again if already paid. In your case the first unit is free, the user can access only the first section and not the second section. But after the user purchase the course and the order is completed then the user is able to access the full course. I need to check this on your site and for that please share that course URL here
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    I know this. I asked a question. What about people that just paid upfront? Why are they are being asked to pay again?
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    Also, where / how do I update the theme? I do not see an "update" button or anything
    Diana
    Participant
    @sadasiva108, Did you check exactly like this? First, go to the shop page and add that product which is connected with that course. Purchase that course, after your order status complete. Click on subscribe for a free button on the single course page. Now, you can access the full course. I checked the same on my test setup. It is working fine. If you still find the issue then I have to add another payment method on your site for testing purpose and will share the video with you. Auto update theme: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/ Manually update theme: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘"First Section Free" Question / Problem’ is closed to new replies.