forum issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    logan
    Hoi Vriend, Nothing is working, share a video how do you log in with these creds. refer: http://prntscr.com/owezpg login via ftp and follow this : https://www.thewebmaster.com/wordpress-articles/how-to-uninstall-w3-total-cache-manually/
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    logan
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we checked the issue and the issue is related to bbpress plugin itself . I also tried to recalculate the topics and forums using the wp-admin -> tools -> forum but it also did not helped . then I also renamed our own theme template files but it did not help . Would need some more time to check the issue .  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, Did you already have the time to check some more? Would love to have this issue resolved. If not, please take your time. Thanks, Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we would also love it to be resolved but the issue actually related to core of bbpress code or there could be some wordpress caching related issue .We would need to open up whole buddypress's own code in order to find the reason behind this . Please provide us some time .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Any updates?
    logan
    Hello, No not yet, Alex is on holiday because of health issues. can you please remind me tomorrow. i will assign this topic to Mr. Alex Tomorrow. kind regards.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Logan, Has your colleague Alex been able to have another look? If he's still recovering from health issues, please wish him all the best from me! Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes Im ok now .I will be checking your issue .This seems to be regarding to the "BBpress" plugin code itself . We need to replicate it on a separate setup coz we need to check if this is due to theme.So we have to deactivate the theme and all our plugins . Can you create a staging environment or a test setup of your website to debug this issue separately .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘forum issues’ is closed to new replies.