Forum Navigation / Pagination Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Forum Navigation / Pagination Not Working

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    deeharman
    Participant
    Hi Alex, it would be amazing if I could have an update sometime Monday... I am treading on thin ice with this client at this point... I really wish I could just unlock the units, at the least, while the forums get resolved... I used to be able to do that, but since the update - no more... It's hard to keep making excuses to them on why I can't perform these simple tasks... Thank you!
    deeharman
    Participant
    Also, I see there are new updates available, but I am afraid to update anymore... Should I attempt it again?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep there is fix for the units free access in this update with other fixes . After update the course settings for the unit lock  . Just change the settings of unit locking for once and then save them.
    deeharman
    Participant
    Ok, the unit unlocking worked after an update, and after I turned the function on and then off and saved... Any news on the forum data for Leadership course? Also, any advice on how I can get my instructor privileges back? So I can manage all the courses, students, etc? Thank you, d.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the forums are importing fine at our test site when we tried to import them. We will test importing the forums again at your site .
    deeharman
    Participant
    Thank you, I look forward to that!   And please also address my user (derich) and lost instructor privileges. I need to be able to manage these courses, students, etc..  and assign other instructors, as well.
    deeharman
    Participant
    Hi there, I am just checking in, as per the above - thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We also tried to import the forums . ALL the forums ,topics and replies are imported successfully  but they are not seems to be connected to each other . Forum still showing "No topics found " . This seems to be an bbpress issue wiht the forums import . Please try contctong the bbpress plugin support for this and share their response here .
    deeharman
    Participant
    Ok, I appreciate your efforts, Alex. I will contact BBPress and get back to you. Best, d.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sure...
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum Navigation / Pagination Not Working’ is closed to new replies.