Front end display style: Not line breaks or paragraphs. Not YouTube/Vimeo videos

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Front end display style: Not line breaks or paragraphs. Not YouTube/Vimeo videos

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Chala88
    Spectator
    Hello vibethemes team, I have more than 40 courses created in WPLMS 2 & 3 version. Now, I updated to 4 Version, the Styles of the courses are not displaying fine. No Line breaks, no paragraphs, no spacing in titles/images. Also, the videos embedded from Vimeo and YouTube are not displaying (it shows only the URL). Example: Front EndWordpress Editor
    Veronica
    hi you can manage all the things from here now http://prntscr.com/vi1h7i
    Chala88
    Spectator
    HI Veronica, I have more than 50 courses created before updating to v4. Have I to restyle one by one?
    Chala88
    Spectator
    I'm working in restyling the courses with the new course editor you told me and It's being very frustating. Lots of bugs and no editing options: · Videos and images firstly loads but if you save and re edit they dissapears. · Same thing with quotes: they dissapears · If I use a shortcode the entire block dissapears · You cannot modify simply things like text align, font size, image size... lot of things · Blocks like Tabs are not working Please, Is it possible to edit the course content with classic wordpress editor or elementor?
    Veronica
    hi may I know which method you have implemented to import the courses?
    Chala88
    Spectator
    The courses were created in WPLMS v3
    Veronica
    yes but I want to know your import/export method have you perform this CSV method or anything else you have used to import/export
    Chala88
    Spectator
    I did not import anything. The courses are created directly in WPLMS
    Veronica
    ok I got your point please share 1 course URL to replicate it
    Chala88
    Spectator
    Veronica
    yes checked the same on your site and got the issue the same need to be a check on local as well
    Chala88
    Spectator
    Sorry Veronica, I've not understood you. What do you mean?
    Veronica
    hi this is because you have edited the course in v4 that's why formatting gone for the courses.
    Chala88
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, No. There are some courses that I've tried to edit in V4 to fix the styles, but most of them were edited in V3. I have managed to fix one of the courses, but I have had to write html code to add text styles in each paragraph. This solution is not effective since you have to manually add <p style ....> </p> in each paragraph. Please I need an urgent solution to this issue. The next week is black friday and my courses looks unreadable and very bad stylish
    Veronica
    hi please confirm some points here 1. did you edit the course in the new course editor(available in v4 in the manage course section) 2. after that editing you loose the formatting? or just after the update you loosed it? 3. and also do not edit the course in new editor for now as in the editor we remove formatting and its no retained ,this is an issue we are working on it
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Front end display style: Not line breaks or paragraphs. Not YouTube/Vimeo videos’ is closed to new replies.