Front end display style: Not line breaks or paragraphs. Not YouTube/Vimeo videos

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Front end display style: Not line breaks or paragraphs. Not YouTube/Vimeo videos

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Chala88
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, The most important thing is the loose of the paragraph breaks. All the text is in one paragraph and its unreadable. I answer you the points in different order:
    1. Just after update I loose the formatting of all courses.

2. After the update and loosing the formating, I tried to fix it some of the courses in the new editor but it has Lots of bugs and no editing options (you can read some of the problems in the 4th message of this topic)

3. OK, I do not edit the content in new editor.

Black Friday is next week and it's very important to my site so I'm working right now in a temporary solution that it's to include manually in the wordpress HTML editor this code in every paragraph <p style="font-size: 18px;">......... </p>. It's being frustating because I have to do it paragraph by paragraph in my +40 courses. Hard work, but I need it working for monday. I hope you find a solution.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have devised a quick for to handle this : please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/6372b131314622ac178376e5ac41cf67
    Chala88
    Spectator
    Hi Alex! Nice work and thank you for your effort. This is working but not completely because now the part broken is the course layout. I think the code is introducing paragraphs breaks also in the elementor course layout even though I did not enter these breaks. A picture is worth a thousand words, so I upload the example Front EndCourse Layout
    Chala88
    Spectator
    To be more clear, this is how it shows without the new code Without new code
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok updated the tip here : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/6372b131314622ac178376e5ac41cf67 Please add the new code from above link and remove old one.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Front end display style: Not line breaks or paragraphs. Not YouTube/Vimeo videos’ is closed to new replies.