General query

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues General query

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    francislue207
    Participant
    hello wplms support team ,  i have a question for my wplms site, .. can i do Assign courses to relevant user as in batch format. ( Example - Course added for science student should be only view by science student. for commerce and arts student courses would be seen by particular stream student , class 10th grade student only view there own class subject/videos.. like this ) can i setup this ? you have any addon plugins ?? and how i do this? thank you . i'm waiting for your kind reply
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in reply due to support holiday This is already present LMS - Settings - Course batch exculsivity Batch students can onyl view courses aissgned in the batch so, create a batch for science students add all students in this batch, you cna use custom registration forms and assign them directly as they signup. now, connect all sciences courses with this batch. refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-buy-batch-feature/
    francislue207
    Participant
    thank you so much for the information, thanks
    Veronica
    you can perform the same on your site if you face nay difficulty then we are here to assist you. but make sure that for batches related query create the topic in batches section of the forum there you will get the perfect solution related to your batches query. closing the topic have a nice day.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘General query’ is closed to new replies.