Gift Course nothing happen

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Gift Course nothing happen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    nex
    Spectator
    I'm testing (free trial) the Gift Course plugin, but when I installing and activating it, absolutely nothing happens, the "migrate email template to BuddyPress" doesn't appear. I'm in need of help with this problem please.
    Veronica
    hi, please refer to this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-gift-course/ in course details you will get "gift this course" option. if the migration email is not present then directly check in emails if there is email related to gift course is present or not. are you not getting the things like this?? or you are unable to activate/install it?
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nex
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, When I activate the plugin, I can't even see the "Gift this course" button on the front end of the course. It is as if it was not activated or as if it had not been installed, although I can see it in my list of installed plugins. Now you have administration permissions
    Veronica
    nex
    Spectator
    Them, the error is another one.. because I installed this plugin 2 days ago!!!
    nex
    Spectator
    It also happened with the Video Vibe plugin, I installed it on March 16, and it appeared to be expiring that same day, but I was able to use and test it. The Gift course plugin, I installed it precisely on April 21.
    Veronica
    hi, this is not the issue actually: like you take free trial and on 29th day, you delete the plugin and on 30th day you click free trial again. our back-end keeps track of when your free trial ends. that's why it shows like that
    nex
    Spectator
    Yes, I believe you, but you don't believe me ... You can follow the expiration day, that's fine ... but can you follow the day that I installed the plugin? This plugin was installed 3 days ago, I deactivated it because it was not working and then reactivated it again it. I have no need to lie, I have already been buying some plugins and the WPLMS license twice, I need some of these plugins, and it is good to be able to test them before, but I KNOW WHEN I INSTALLED THE PLUGIN. Thanks any way.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    nex
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please goto lms -> addons and try the addons again .
    nex
    Spectator
    I have tried again and it remains the same, absolutely nothing happens, and even after trying it again, I have removed the plugin and reinstalled it from (lms - addons) but it still doesn't show me anything. as you see in this video. https://youtu.be/WJw9vur6v4o
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    nex
    Spectator
    I'm sorry I didn't see it.. thanks.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Gift Course nothing happen’ is closed to new replies.