How to add Custom Section

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How to add Custom Section

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Prince
    Participant
    Currently, I am adding short description block here for text https://prnt.sc/p9cwj5 but want to add a custom section for this block like this https://prnt.sc/p9cwlw (without adding in the menu ) Can you please help how to do this?
    Mk
    yes, you can do this. Follow this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-course-custom-nav-plugin/ Reply to me if you find any issue in this.
    Prince
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Ok, I got your issue, sorry for the last reply. course custom nav will not work for you. I will have to write a custom code for you. please provide some time.
    Mk
    Add this code in your customizer to add filed in course settings: add_filter('wplms_course_creation_tabs','add_in_front_end'); function add_in_front_end($settings){                                $fields = $settings['course_settings']['fields'];     $arr=array(array(                 'label'=> __('custom field','wplms-front-end' ), // label                 'text'=>__('custom description for field','wplms-front-end' ),//description                 'type'=> 'editor',                 'noscript'=>true,                 'style'=>'',                 'id' => 'vibe_course_id',// field id and name                 'from'=> 'meta',                 'desc'=> __('custom description for field.','wplms-front-end' ),//description                 ));     array_splice($fields, (count($fields)-1), 0,$arr );     $settings['course_settings']['fields'] = $fields;     return $settings; }
    Please make changes like label description field id (should be unique)
    And to show in header add this code: add_action('bp_before_course_header', function() {     $course_id = get_the_ID();     $data = get_post_meta($course_id, 'vibe_course_id', true); //Pass id here, set in above code     echo $data;     return; },10);
    remember to change id here as well
    Mk
    Prince
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Prince
    Participant
    Mk
    Yes, you are right, it seems like some error in your custom CSS and other codes. I will check and reply to you. If in case I forget to reply please recall me once. thank you.  
    Prince
    Participant
    Mk
    Admin and FTP credentials both are not working. Please check and share in a private reply.
    Prince
    Participant
    Mk
    Prince
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘How to add Custom Section’ is closed to new replies.