How to change "Free" label in Curriculum title list

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to change "Free" label in Curriculum title list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    darraghcoakley
    Spectator
    When a unit is set to free within a course, I would like to change the text in the label which shows next to the unit title in the Curriculum from "Free" to "Preview". Is there a filter or other method available to change this text? I am using Modern theme, v1.2
    sandy
    As of now the easiest way is via translation files using codestyling localization plugin. Refer this tip for more information : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/ After changing the label, you can deactivate the plugin.
    darraghcoakley
    Spectator
    Thanks for the tip, however, the CodeStyling Localization plugin appears to been withdrawn from the WordPress plugins repository. Is there another method you can recommend?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can find the code styling plugin at the bottom of the link we referred you . Please use the code styling alongwith the preserver coz it works accurately woth the text domains of both plugins and theme .
    darraghcoakley
    Spectator
    Ok, I will try this. Thanks.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change "Free" label in Curriculum title list’ is closed to new replies.