How to change or translate the "Testimonial" permalink?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to change or translate the "Testimonial" permalink?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    Hi! I would like to change de permalink "testimonial" to my language (Pt-Br). But there is no option to do this in the permalink options and there is no page called "Testimonial" to change. So, how could I change the Testimonial Permalink? Now is: /testimonial/ I would like: /depoimentos/ Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not available as of now. In the next update of wplms custom types plugin you will get the option to translate testimonial slug.
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    Do you have an idea of when will this update be released?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Update will be released this week .
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its been resolved in the latest version, Please check and confirm the same. Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    What should I do to translate "Testimonial" to other word? I updated the theme and all the plugins but I didn't find it anywhere. My plugin wplms custom type is updated and there is a translation there. But the site continue showing "Testimonial" instead of "Depoimentos". In Permalink options there is nothing about Testimonials. So, I didn't find the way to do that.
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    Any solution?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep this is available for the translation but translating the slug option is not yet available . We will be adding this in the next update of wplms  . Please refer : http://prntscr.com/a3i8mm
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    Is this a translation plugin? If yes, what is the name?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    This plugin didn't work for me. It scans the plugin and never ends. I will wait the next update to translate the Testimonial permalink. Do you have an idea when the next update will be released? Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As of now there is no such tentative release date but this would be available in the vibe customtypes plugin update  .
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The fix is available in the update please check and confirm.

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6.1
    GabrielVinicios
    Spectator
    Now it was fixed and is working! Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    thanks for confirming.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change or translate the "Testimonial" permalink?’ is closed to new replies.