how we can regenerate the certificate for all users on the site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues how we can regenerate the certificate for all users on the site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I found this topic : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/improvements-in-wplms-certificates/ it's great that we can regenerate certificate for the specific user by append the ?regenerate_certificate in the URL of the user profile , my question how  we can regenerate the certificate for all users on the site ,  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is actually not available as of now with the wplms inbuilt certificates without the wplms pdf certificate addon . Coz the wplms inbuilt certificates uses javascript to generate the image from html which is needed to rendered in browser .It cannot be generated virtually user need to see it visually on browser . However with wplms pdf certificate this can be done as it used tcpdf library which works on server side to generate user certificates .
    bamcse
    Spectator
    well , in the pdf certificate the  Arabic font not working for the short-code in the pdf certificate in wpml multi language site !!!!  
    Mk
    Yes, I looked for this, I found it's not working. I am adding a trello for this. You can check the status there. Trello: https://trello.com/c/KuE4X0qf
    Mk
    One more request. It will be helpful if you share a video showing what is the issue and what do you want.
    Mk
    <b>well , in the pdf certificate the  Arabic font not working for the short-code in the pdf certificate in wpml multi language site !!!!</b>
    You can use free sans font. Please try it and reply. Thank You.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    I transferred your query to Mr. Alex. Please reply to another topic about video vibe error.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘how we can regenerate the certificate for all users on the site’ is closed to new replies.