In version 2.5 we’ve added major changes in certificates. We’re now generating the certificates and storing them as attachment to the courses.
Few important points to note :
- The certificate generation happens on browser.
- When the certificate is opened for the first time, it is also uploaded as an attachment to the course.
- This attachment is displayed as Course attachments.
- To regenerate certificates and overwrite certificate image, append the ?regenerate_certificate in the url of the user profile and then re-open the certificate popup. This will force generate the certificate by overwriting the generated image. So, if you change the certificate template, you can re-generate the certificates using this trick.
Future possibilities :
- Send the Certificate in an Email to the user when it is generated.
- Regenerate bulk certificates and mass email certificates to users via CSV files.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote