I can not find a member in the member list

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues I can not find a member in the member list

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I see it now , I can access the other pages but not the root wp-admin due to some reason http://prntscr.com/lnnjak   I checked the issue this time found that the the account of user is not activated properly .It is saying for valid activation key .   It must be related to third party plugin .Please try to deactivate all the third party plugins in your site and check this again . I would need your valid ftp credentials to take a look into this . PS mark reply as private while sharing .
    arabic4allworld
    Spectator
    After the last update, the interface to this problem is as in the picture https://prntscr.com/m78h8b
    Mk
    Go to wp-admin->plugins->editor-> select wplms-customizer plugin and copy following code at below in wplms-customizer.php   Code : add_action('admin_enqueue_scripts',function (){ ?> <style>.wplms-wrap .wplms-badge img{width:auto;}</style> <?php });
    arabic4allworld
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    arabic4allworld
    Spectator
    arabic4allworld
    Spectator
    Mk
    You can use this In EXPORT WEBSITE CONTENT Select Courses and relative fields that you want to transfer.
    Since you're doing a total export. You can also try the full WP export and import.
    1. Take WP export from WP Admin - Tools in your existing site.
    2. Take WP import in WP Admin - Tools in your new site.
    We use the same technique in the demo importer plugins Ig you face issues let me know we'll try it out.
    arabic4allworld
    Spectator
    Mk
    Sir did you tried both methods above?   if you tried both method please tell me what are the problems you faced while transferring.
    arabic4allworld
    Spectator
    Everything goes as in the steps and finally tells me "done" But nothing happens in fact I do not find any courses nor any content go to the new site
    arabic4allworld
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well modern theme is very outdated , we would need to check if this still works or not .Please provide some time for this /
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘I can not find a member in the member list’ is closed to new replies.