Import students progress from Learndash to WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Import students progress from Learndash to WPLMS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    yawika
    Spectator
    Hello! I have right now Learndash at my website and students have their progress with it (course completion, topics completion, quizzes). How can I migrate progress to wplms or maybe how can manually check their progression for quizzes especially?
    Diana
    Participant
    yawika
    Spectator
    I've already made it, but the progress of students and their access didn't migrate ..  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that would not get imported coz user's progress in course is saved in usermeta table . And in this csv import export this is not available . For that user have to start course and complete the units .
    yawika
    Spectator
    Can I make it manually? They are not so much there, so can I open the course, statictic then and add their progress manually. In learndash I had this feature in user profile (admin) . I just checked the checkboxes and the process was recorded.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Yes, you can do this manually. To do this you just go to database and find the table 'wp_usermeta' and update the user_id, meta_key and meta_value. See the example given below, where user_id=1, course_id=1205 and course progress is 70%. usermeta table  : umeta_id         user_id                         meta_key                          meta_value user_id                progress.{course_id}             {progress} 1                             progress.1205                          70   You can also add the progress by using the given query. $course_id = 1205; $progress = 'progress'.$course_id; $course_progress = 70; update_user_meta($user_id,$progress,$course_progress);  
    yawika
    Spectator
    Can you write where to put this $course_id = 1205;
    $progress = 'progress'.$course_id;
    $course_progress = 70;
    update_user_meta($user_id,$progress,$course_progress); And where to put user id here . ? It is super important to update users progress ...
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Please check the video and follow the steps as in video. This tip will only work for the user who are added in course and does not started any unit. Refer: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFfhXADdqh
    yawika
    Spectator
    You can close the topic, everything is ok now 🙂
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Import students progress from Learndash to WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.