Impossible to start quiz: unfinished previous units message

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Impossible to start quiz: unfinished previous units message

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking....  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    reply was delayed because  oldest issues are picked first and you were replying frequently .It is requested to wait for maximum of 24 hours for our response .    Share as much details as possible while posting a topic, do not post a reminder as it further updates last response time and might lead to unnecessary delays in resolution of the issue.   now checking the issue  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as we said user has to score 1 marks more than the marks that are set in passing score settings of the quiz : but in your case user " Studente modello " has 4 marks in the " 3.2. Test Formazione generale per i lavoratori: Introduzione alla sicurezza sul lavoro e normativa di riferimento " quiz : http://prntscr.com/n0bzfd If user had 5 marks then he would have the access . But yes Im confused how the user got the access to complete the next unit or quiz if he failed at that time ? Did you changed the passing score settings after student did the quiz ?  
    Hello Alex, thank you for your reply. No, as I already explained I didn't change anything. User had to totalize 1 more mark than the one I set in order to access to next quiz (access to next unit was correcly given). Waiting for your reply I found the solution by myself. You can close the topic.      
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I just checked it and was not able to replicate the issue at all : http://prntscr.com/n2icyk Still facing the issue, please tell us .
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Impossible to start quiz: unfinished previous units message’ is closed to new replies.