Incompatibility with Essential Grid 2.2 and PHP 7

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Incompatibility with Essential Grid 2.2 and PHP 7

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your light-speed support! I tested your corrected plugin and got a php warning (see screenshot): <i>Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/harpscho/staging/3/wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/includes/item-skin.class.php on line 4709</i> I tested bot on PHP 7.1 and 7.2, same thing. Page link with essential grid here. Do you think this is due to your tweak? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Perfect! Everything works great now!! Can you let me know which lines you updated/replaced etc. in essential grid plugin files? this way I'll try to apply them on future EG updates and won't bother you next time? There was this one you sent last time in prntscr. Not sure if it is still ok? But I don't have a record of your last tweak. Thank you so much genius!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I dont remember correctly but I did fixed two or three files in essential grid plugin .So you can try replacing the whole plugin . and please do report them about these issues as we are not author of that plugin .
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, I pushed your modified plugin to my production website that I just updated to WPLMS 3.7 and got new errors showing, but I think they are related to the changes you made to the plugin. I disabled all caching and minifiying but issue still occurs. Screenshot 1 (if I don't call course taxonomy on the grid, error is gone). I can't give access to production website since I have many user info there. Do these errors makes sense to you? Can you update things without access? Thanks
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, Please pause the support on this ticket as I am re-installing everything from fresh zip copies and most errors are gone. I will come back to you with accurate errors and staging sites. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok sure do let me know .
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Incompatibility with Essential Grid 2.2 and PHP 7’ is closed to new replies.