Installation – Required Plugin – Internal server 500 error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Installation – Required Plugin – Internal server 500 error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    comleads
    Spectator
    Hi, I have just installed the wordpress CMS and added the theme I just bought. Problems arrived with the installation of Required plugins. I get an internal server 500 error and can't access the plugin page anymore. I have modified my wp-config as follow /** The Database Collate type. Don't change this if in doubt. */ define( 'DB_COLLATE', '' ); define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128MB' ); define('WP_Max_Upload_Size', '64MB'); define('PHP_Time_Limit', '300'); Try to désactivate Révolution Slider, WPLMS Front  end... I get access from time to time but 500 error is always there. Please advise. Thanks for your help
    comleads
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    comleads
    Spectator
    As I couldn't get access anymore to my admin I had to deactivate all WPLMS plugins. And I went back to a generic template. I have checked with my web host and PHP parameters are set equal or higher than required by you. So I went back to original web-config.php. Thanks for your help, I need it to be able to use your template. Best Regards
    Veronica
    comleads
    Spectator
    Hi, I finally managed to change configuration. But still get 500 internal server error. Tired. Never had so much troubled installing a theme. Through php.ini (one a the root and one at the wp-admin root) and wp-config.php, I managed to get this configuration.
    PHP Version: 7.3.16
    MySQL Version: 5.5.60
    WP Active Plugins: 12
    WP Memory Limit: 256 MB
    WP Debug Mode: Non
    WP Language: fr_FR
    WP Max Upload Size: 64 MB
    PHP Post Max Size: 64 MB
    PHP Time Limit: 200
    PHP Max Input Vars: 1000
    What more do I need to do to have a running website with your LMS and no 500 internal server ? Please let me know as well how you did the check on your screen shot so I can access the link to information that are hard to find ? Thank you.
    comleads
    Spectator
    sorry didn't managed to send a screenshot or attach a file and the table broke down in htlm.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes we can see there is some php error appearing but we would need your valid ftp or better would be cpanel credentials to solve and fix this ,please also tell which demo you would like to install.
    comleads
    Spectator
    comleads
    Spectator
    For information, I changed my php.ini at the root of wp-admin, wp-content, wp-include, plugins so that all would meet requirements.
    Veronica
    hi, i was checking this it will better if you also share your cpanel credentials. i think the problem persist in BBB plugin. please provide cpanel in private reply with proper destination of the file.
    comleads
    Spectator
    Well, I am sorry but I don't know where to find the cpanel information, I don't even know what it is. Could you be more specific about what you need to access ? My hosting account ? My database ?  
    comleads
    Spectator
    Hi, I have been trying to install your template for a week now. It's not done yet and worst, I can do nothing else having 500 internal server error each time I click on a link. When buying a template on themeforest, I assume I am buying a working tool that will make me earn time to get a website rapidly launched. Unless you manage to make it work today, I wish a refund, I can't loose more time. Waiting for good news from you by this evening.  
    Veronica
    no need now! checking the issue by manually installing the plugins.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I see that you tried the standard methods of changing wp-config and adding a php.ini in your wordpress installation. Note that these settings are best changed by the server PHP config, changes in Wp-config only make change in the WordPress variables and do not impact the actual server config.   -- Checking site.  
    comleads
    Spectator
    Well I checked with my host support and the server is already at your requirements. They are the one who advise me to go to the sub-level php.ini to try to increase at different level.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation – Required Plugin – Internal server 500 error’ is closed to new replies.