Issu with the share button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Issu with the share button

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Raph
    Spectator
    Hello, On the course page, the share button via social networks is not displayed correctly. the color squares are missing. It displays correctly on the other pages. I enclose the photos in attached copies. It displays well in elemntor but not once published. This has been done since verison 4
    Raph
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raph
    Spectator
    Hello ?
    Ada
    Participant
    Use this custom css code in Appearance >> Customize >> Custom CSS Adjust color code as per your preferance ` .single-course .elementor-widget-container .elementor-grid-item { box-sizing:border-box; padding:5px; background-color:#e0ecd8; border:2px solid #8cba5e; text-align:center; } .single-course .elementor-widget-container .elementor-grid-item:hover{ font-size:large; background-color:#b8d37f; } `
    Raph
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Checking
    Raph
    Spectator
    So ?
    Diana
    Participant
    Raph
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Raph
    Spectator
    Thanks, the animation is just missing when you hover the mouse over it. The color since lighter. And that will be perfect thank you.
    Raph
    Spectator
    Also, te link does not work. It not share the page.
    Diana
    Participant
    Because course sharing will be managed from somewhere else Please go to wp-admin->wplms->social information->social sharing buttons Add Social Icons Here and this will start appearing on Single Course Page
    Raph
    Spectator
    Hello; Yes I try but I cannot add any social media. The button "add social icon"" does not work. Thank you to look at this.
    Raph
    Spectator
    And aslo I want to delete the google+ button, because this service do not longer exist. Thank you to change the code.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Issu with the share button’ is closed to new replies.