issue in a new install, with demo2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues issue in a new install, with demo2

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    longtif
    Spectator
    <span class="install_buttons" style="font-weight: 600; width: 499.797px; text-align: center; display: inline-block; margin: 30px 0px; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f1f1f1;"><span class="success" style="display: inline-block; clear: both; width: 399.828px; padding: 30px; color: #ffffff; background: #70c989;">Warning: Declaration of WP_Import::bump_request_timeout() should be compatible with WP_Importer::bump_request_timeout($val) in/homepages/6/d532119812/htdocs/formation/wp-content/themes/wplms/setup/vibe_importer/wordpress-importer.php on line 41 Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 58720256) (tried to allocate 1978368 bytes) in/homepages/6/d532119812/htdocs/formation/wp-content/themes/wplms/setup/vibe_importer/parsers.phpon line 66</span></span> On a new install of Wordpress :( I have added the line for 256M in config.php there : /** The Database Collate type. Don't change this if in doubt. */ define('DB_COLLATE', ''); define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');   What do I do wrong? Thanks for helping! Longtif  
    longtif
    Spectator
    I think I have the answer : WPLMS doesn't work  with PHP7 :( back to 5.6, no more error, but the files are already installed, so WPLMS do not go further.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the wplms import option is just the clone of the wordpress importer plugin  . Now you have reset the setup and try it again . refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwd0NNWizeY But after reset you need to follow the demo 1 guide : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/one-click-setup-wplms-demo1/
    longtif
    Spectator
    Wordpress reset done install ok. looks great!!  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘issue in a new install, with demo2’ is closed to new replies.