Issues with migration from 3.9 to 4.0, 4.1

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Issues with migration from 3.9 to 4.0, 4.1

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    check now
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    Hello, before we start, sorry for the delay in the ticket. Work problems I have not been able to advance in the update. Everything was going as expected, but now the courses tab doesn't load. courses And in the blue sidebar on the left, no action appears. The same thing happens when I enter the user's profile or courses... Thank you very much
    Veronica
    hi the image you send us is broken will be great if you can share a video of the issue so we will check the same on your site as well
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    Hello The video where the failures are shown. https://vimeo.com/684615981/43a6572c09 The desktop appears empty after filling in the widgets and without the possibility of modifying it. In the blue bar, nothing appears. Another thing that I have observed is that when I access the dashboard or the courses, the rest of the web disappears, the header is not displayed, nor the logo.... Thank you very much
    Veronica
    thanks for the video checking it
    Veronica
    please check the same on your site now
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    Hello Other things that I have problems with is that when accessing the panel or courses, the web page disappears, it does not show a logo, or a button panel, or the rest of the web content. The courses disappear from the screen, as I show in the videos. https://vimeo.com/684650575/007a242816 I need to know and replicate each step since I have to replicate the same steps on the production server. I await your news, greetings.
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi just checked on your site and would like to request you that please update the theme and plugins on the latest version on your site and then check the same
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    Hello I have updated everything, the courses appear without problems. The rest of the web page still doesn't appear. The resources and links section does not appear either, which did exist in the previous version, we have information in those sections and they do not appear in the courses or in the back-end All the best.
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    I have already activated so that the header and footer are displayed. Thank you
    Veronica
    ok checking
    Veronica
    hi checked on your site still the theme is not updated latest version of the theme is 4.300 so please update it to the same
    antonio.comunix
    Participant
    Hello I continue with the problem of the main screen when the student enters the platform, it appears completely blank, I have placed the widgets but they do not load. How can i fix this? Thank you very much
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with migration from 3.9 to 4.0, 4.1’ is closed to new replies.