Legal Action

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Guys, I am absolutely furious. Let me explain. It all started when i chose to base my site on demo 14. What a big mistake that was. I have wasted hundreds of hours and thousands of pounds (developers etc expensive here) which have been entirely wasted. I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED!!!!!. I had an expert look yesterday who told me there was poorly written code, some plain bad or incorrect, loads of unused css conflicting with elements all over the site etc. I couldn't believe what i was hearing. 6 weeks I've been battling this bug packed theme. Why the hell did no one let me know! When Logan helped at one point a load of element i never new existed suddenly appeared on my site. On the whole support has been either A) terrible or B) Logan has helped me. It's like if he's not available there is no one that can deliver a solution let alone one that works. Since your last update the fun really began. I've spent so much money trying to fix it to eventually be told to change completely. I built my site with elementor. There is no other elementor demos. I am now left massively out of pocket, with a site with a broken theme, big delays and a massive sense of frustration. I see i have 3 options looking pretty attractive right now.
    1. Take legal action to recover my costs lost on this project to date
    2. Move away from WPLMS completely and move to another system
    3. Give the honest review on capterra/envato you keep asking for or whatever its called
    Miracle required urgently. What are you going to do please????? Don't let anyone but logan touch my site its f**ked up enough already. Thank you
    logan
    Dear Friend, I understand and I am sorry about what have you been through in past but trust me Above everything else, our purpose and objective at WPLMS is to serve our customers. Our goal is to make you superhuman workers who can communicate/ teach more clearly, and save everyone around you time. every customer is important to us. we do care about our customers. we are not a money minded person, we serve our customers diligently so that we could connect to their heart. On behalf of everyone, I genuinely apologies what have you suffered earlier. please give me one chance to make everything right so that I may feel proud that i have converted a sulk customer into a friend :) i just want you to give me a list of task: i will perform all actions for you. this time you have nothing to do, I will take all needed actions on behalf of you. I won't get paid extra for this but as I told you customer relationship & satisfaction are the only key which makes us happy. I hope you will understand what I mean. I am not a good writer or influencer but I could be a person on whom you can trust.
    we have troubled some unwanted situations in the past few days that is the main reason behind all of your issues. i have explained everything in another thread, please visit this link: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/envato-issues-copyright/ we are working on a new demo 14 which is tremendously wow. here is an unofficial link: https://wplms.io/demos/demo14/ Have a look thoroughly, I am damn sure you are going to love this one. this will be included in our next update. Perhaps by Monday. i remember your 5 star***** rating & review over envato. i am going to help you on an urgent basis from now so that we could get an extra 5-star rating from you. :) :) please give me a chance and have some faith in me. I will not let you down. looking forward to hearing from you soon. with hope: -logan from #VibeTeam
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Logan, thank you! I really appreciate your help. I didn't mean to cause offence to anyone, support is not terrible i was just very frustrated. Your technology is 5* i can verify that, the LMS is great but that demo really got me. I really am grateful to your approach for solving this for me. You are the main reason we persisted with WPLMS you should get some kind of pay rise you clearly do a good job there i hope your company recognises what a great asset you are. I have the utmost faith in you and i trust you. You've always done a great job when helping with issues. Ok, that demo looks nice and clean. I like it. And thank you again. PLease feel free to delete this thread with my blessing. Your resolution is more than satisfactory there is no need to keep my negative comments online. I'm sure this is an isolated incident and i look forward to working with you to fix. Thank you very much! Pete
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Regarding the Demo 14 disappearance, I can understand the frustration, trust me it was the same with us ! There was a False DMCA posted on WPLMS because some of the design elements seemed to match with one of existing sites. This was referred to the Envato Review committee and they found the claim not valid, had they found valid the theme would have been permanently disabled. However, to file an appeal Envato need to soft-disable our theme for 14 days, so they gave us a choice to remove that demo, so the bone of contention is removed.
    The analysis by the expert  regarding the unused CSS is correct. Here's the catch, we have 1 file style.min.css which has almost 95% of the CSS ~400kb in size , 1 main javascript file ~400kb. These file can be cached by the browser ( if you add the expires header in the .htaccess) , so it is loaded only once in its lifetime. In all the subsequent views to your site this file would be served from the browser itself. This is the same principle on which all PWA's work, the size of a ProgressiveWebApp javascript would be around 1-2mb but it is required to be loaded only once. This makes the site experience much faster and smoother. We're building the PWA of WPLMS on reactJS and it works on the same principle.
    We would be interested in other feedback on poorly written code, all feedback is really appreciated !
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Thanks for the explanation Mr Vibe, I appreciate it very much. All the best Pete
    logan
    Enjoy the rest of your day and feel free to reach out if you need anything else. We are here 24x7 :) best regards :)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Legal Action’ is closed to new replies.