Many issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Many issues

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    arturogr
    Spectator
    The front end editor didn't save correctly the quizes The student can't take the course once logged in In the back end / wordpress admin, some features can't be updated (as the courses logos), they must be deleted and redone
    arturogr
    Spectator
    Sorry, I don't see where I can edit my post. I also have found this warning <span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">Warning</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: #f9f9f9;">: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">/home/pruebast/public_html/dakve/wp-content/themes/wplms/vibe-options.php</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: #f9f9f9;"> on line </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">1190</span> And I retried many times to take the course and I finally made it; but the configuration is a mess, and the quiz is failing even though the configuration in the admin is correct
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if you have modified the main style.css of main theme ?the error is coming from it . Please download a fresh copy of theme from themeforest and try replcae your existing wplms theme with the new one . refer this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/ Please make sure that your theme and all its plugins must be updated to the latest . Please also try deactivating third party plugins and save the options panel .
    arturogr
    Spectator
    I have updated the theme. I renamed the old folders as wplms_modern_viejo and wplms_viejo and the new kept their names. More warnings appeared and nothing was solved. So I renamed the new folders as wplms_nuevo and wplms_modern_nuevo and renamed as their former names the former version I haven't changed the css I updated all the plugins and deactivated third party plugins too, but that didn't solve the problems either If you need access, you can enter to http://pruebastreebes.com/dakve/wp-admin/ User: dakve Pass: Hola.Dakve.1234
    arturogr
    Spectator
    I forgot to say that I followed all the video tutorial about the creation of the course, and their quizes; but the only question type that works fine is multiple choice I changed the language to english in the back end for you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i checked your site and found the wplms theme to be outdated . Please update your wplms theme and all its plugins to the laetst version . WPLMS v 2.0.9.3 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.9.1 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.9.1 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.9.1 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.9.1 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.9.1 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.9.1 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.9.1   WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.7 Re-save permalinks and clear browser cache after update (remove any cache form server also ) . Please do remove the old theme folders . Please refer this tip to update wplms : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/ To find the buyer api key please refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-find-buyer-api-key-in-themeforest/
    arturogr
    Spectator
    We made a completely new installation, from a new wordpress and repeated all the steps with a new downloaded version of the theme. We aren't using a child theme this time and again the front end is failing when we are creating a quiz in the creation course step The problem is that at some point in the process, the question can't be saved because the buttons don't work, and when we close all and return to edit the questions, the quiz name and description is showing now the information of the latest question, but the latest question wasn't saved as question This happens only with the question creation and can't tell a specific step when it fails
    arturogr
    Spectator
    The new installation access are http://pruebastreebes.com/abreviax/wp-admin User: abreviax Pass: Hola.Abreviax.1234
    arturogr
    Spectator
    You can repeat the error editing the course "Electricidad". When you edit the quiz "Examen1" and you add a new question, the "save" button stops working, so the questions isn't saved. When you come back to edit the quiz again, the information of the question is now the information of the quiz
    arturogr
    Spectator
    In case you may need it, the course was made by the teacher "Empresa1" and the pass is Hola.1234
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please note that this issue appears when you might have clicked on the wrong save button while editing the content in front end . I found no issue while editing your quiz . refer video below in a private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ray Segovia
    Participant
    Why are these messages being marked private? There is no point in having a forum if others can not see what appears like common problems and issues.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @Ray: Any user can mark their reply as private if they want to share the information privately with vibethemes support staffs. We have provided this feature for sharing the admin credentials with us if needed, refer:    So the users share their private information like site url and the admin credentials with us for checking the issue on their sites.   PS: Please create your own topic if you face any issues regarding the theme.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Many issues’ is closed to new replies.