Migrate Learnpress to WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Migrate Learnpress to WPLMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    yebenes
    Participant
    Hi, I´m trying to migrate my courses from Learpress to WPLMS, I´m using your plugin "WPLMS LEARNPRESS MIGRATION" , but it doesn´t fix. The notification in the dashboard is not appear. How I can migrate my courses from Learpress to WPLMS? And I have another question. When I get migrate all the courses, how I can migrate all the students? and How I can connect each student with his course? Thanks so much.
    Mk
    Please follow this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-learnpress-courses-migration-plugin/   If its not enough and you find issue unsolved please reply.
    yebenes
    Participant
    Hi, I have followed this  tip, but the message on the dashboard doesn´t appear.  And the other questions????   Thanks
    Mk
    well, I checked your issue. The problem is after migration you have to set these values to  '0' (zero) Go to wp-admin and open options.php. Refer : http://prntscr.com/nd8kem Search for these two and make its value to 0.
    • wplms_wp_lp_migration
    • wplms_wp_lp_migration_reverted

we are working on making a template for reset notification setting. so that no one need to repeatedly change options.php setting to get notifications.
    yebenes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Ok, please share admin credential and site url in private reply so that we can check your issue.
    yebenes
    Participant
    Mk
    Sir please share site url too.
    yebenes
    Participant
    Mk
    well you would need to install and activate learnpress plugin as well to migrate . After migration please deactivate the learnpress plugin .
    yebenes
    Participant
    Hi, I tried to do what you said, but  in my current domain I do not have any Learnpres course so it did not work. For this I had to go to my old domain, export the learnpress courses and import them into the current domain. The problem is that this does not work and although he lets me do the import, then there is no imported course. I do not know what to do, or how I can fix it?  
    yebenes
    Participant
    I found the error, I will try it again
    Mk
    ohh thats great. Please share error and relevant details to us too. Thanks .
    yebenes
    Participant
    The error was in the xml file. There was a line of code that gave a fault, specifically it was a <h1> tag. I deleted the tag and everything worked correctly. The import has worked correctly, but the problem is that the courses, the units and the exams have not connected with each other. For example, if I get into a course, I do not have any units, nor any exam. What I can do? The other problem is how can we export and import the students from the courses? Is there any way to do it?   Thanks
    Mk
    Please share ftp credentials in private reply . We need to check it in your code.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrate Learnpress to WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.