Migrating the site from 3.9.9 to 4.2 using your system

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Migrating the site from 3.9.9 to 4.2 using your system

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    Hi, pelase let me know when done, I sent you the deatils above for a new staging site, thanks!
    kenetork
    Participant
    HI I need help please @alex @veronica! its been 2 days without support already since I sent you the new staging site in the latest post!
    Veronica
    hi pardon please we haven't posted the reply here but check your staging site we have migrated the staging site to v4 yesterday please check the site and confirm here
    kenetork
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi there were some setting missing .I migrated again to fix them all. Directory should show courses and single course should load fine .
    kenetork
    Participant
    I am still having the issues in chrome, did you see the video? did you check it out in both browsers as well as I show you in the video? see thi issue I am still having on chrom and see the video above: https://prnt.sc/26bga70 This is not working properly, I need you to help me with a fresh migration alex so I can just move the students with their certificates databases properly to the new site, is this possible, your system is not working, I need to move the courses, students, certificates, etc thie whole prgress to a new fresh install v 4, is it possible or no, or am I stuck on 3.9.9 forever, I need this properly done, I can play with my live site and my students?
    Veronica
    Veronica
    kenetork
    Participant
    1- Thanks for tshowing it up, thing is this: I need to know how exactly replicate the migration you did, you told me I had a problem with a plugin or something like that, so I need tphave this super clear to make this migration at night when users are not there, please send me a video showing me this process to do it properly with my site. 2- I need to get rid of this probelms with the tests, its a lot of not needed info, I need the student to see just if they approved or not the test to continue or not and have the certificate generated. BTW is this migration considering the exact amunt of percentage to approve? the certificate templates will remain and all the things are remaining perfectly there using this migration? See the things i need to get rid of: https://prnt.sc/26c4x13 and this https://prnt.sc/26c4x1y Please explain me about all this in detail, thanks!
    Veronica
    1 . it is simply just update theme and click on start migration button follow all steps . then after doing this come to wp-admin again and go for vibebp setup wizard then it will solve the issue that time wplms plugin was not installing , we had a bug in it . now it will migrate fine 2. yes certificate generation migration will consider the certificate percentage our CSV will migrate all the related data marks of courses but there is one thing it wont migrate- quiz results which are stored in activity but quiz marks will be migrated using our CSV best would be to take backup , put site on maintenance , then migrate this wont need the migration of data
    kenetork
    Participant
    Ok, and how to remove that for example with css did you see the screencaptures I sent, all that info needs to be removed as well
    Veronica
    share exact details like course and unit/qui details so we can check this on your site
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrating the site from 3.9.9 to 4.2 using your system’ is closed to new replies.