Modern theme login issue after update to 2.5.1

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Modern theme login issue after update to 2.5.1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Spectator
    Hi there, After updating to WPL2.5.1 and Modern theme2.4,  the users login from modern theme at top they get this error: "ERROR: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress. It works when they login from simple login page."   Then, once you refresh to the page and will found it already login successfully. Thanks Eric
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please update the theme and the plugins to 2.6 versions (latest versions).
    Eric
    Spectator
    Hi, I already update it(Moden theme) with all plugins and it is still the same problem.
    Eric
    Spectator
    I mean all to version 2.6 just now
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well can you please try deactivating third party plugins in your site and again check this issue ? Please also re-save the permalinks from wp-admin-> settings-> permalinks . If above does not helps then please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end Ps : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    Eric
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and found that your wordpress is not updaed but your theme and plugins were, Please update your wordpress to 4.7.2 to which theme is compatible and also update your Buddypress plugin to version 2.8.1 and again check out this issue .
    Eric
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I just updated the latest wordpress and Buddypress, still the same issue, please help me again.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Eric
    Spectator
    Eric
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I was able to replicate the issue this time .But this happened only for the first time . If you try loggin in for the second time ,It works . We are not able to replicate the issue at any of our test sites and also none of the other users has reported such issue in our forums ever. I suspect this must be a third party plugin most probably related to login  or security .This can also due to your server might have enabled some kind of security (contact webhost on this .). Can you please try deactivating all your third party plugins at once and again check this issue ?
    cloudnine
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I have tried to fix this issue .Please update your modern theme to 2.6.1 and check this issue again. download latest modern theme 2.6.1 here : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/modern-theme/
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Modern theme login issue after update to 2.5.1’ is closed to new replies.