Multilingual best solution

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Multilingual best solution

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, I would like to know what do you thing is the best solution for a multilingual setup ? I tried a long time ago wpml on another site, and it was really complicated to use, slow and a lot of problems to solve with it... I tried also polylang that looks much easier to work with... what do you recommend that works the best without issues ? thanks in advance Dan
    logan
    Hello, if you want to change your site in different languages like English, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, etc. then use wpml plugin. if you want to use only one language then use polylang or loco translate.
    refer this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-with-wpml-multilingual-plugin/ For the multi-site setup.
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, thanks for the answer I would like just 2 languages, english and french.. So you have good experience with polylang it works good ? thanks :)
    logan
    No, i do not have. actually, i have never used it. i use only loco translate.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multilingual best solution’ is closed to new replies.