Multilingual Functionality

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Multilingual Functionality

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    enlyt
    Participant
    Hey there My website is skillyogi.com My website is currently in English language but I want it available in 2 more languages for my users and they can decide on their own which language they wanna see my website in. How can I do that in the best way possible? Please help me asap
    maximus
    @enlyt Yes, it is possible with our wpml plugin. Please refer this tutorial step by step: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-with-wpml-multilingual-plugin/ This plugin help us to switch the language in the frontend but before this you need to configure all the necessary settings and to do some work for this.
    enlyt
    Participant
    This stuff is too complex and doesn't really fulfill my needs. See I want to show a pop up where the user can select a desired language and after that the whole website would be translated into that language for the user. Is something like this possible?
    maximus
    @enlyt Sorry, But As of now, we have only wpml plugin and the users are using this plugin. We don't have any plugin which can fulfill your all requirement as you said. We never use any third party plugin because our requirements are fulfilled by the wpml plugin. You can search any third party plugin on wordpress.org
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multilingual Functionality’ is closed to new replies.