My Admin username Automatically changed, can't access to (instructor)dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting My Admin username Automatically changed, can't access to (instructor)dashboard

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    Everyday I see my admin account username changed to other name. and also when I trying to access on instructor dashboard, It's taking me to the blog page. please solve it. thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Admin username change issue : this is a known issue in bp social connect plugin . We are working on it to resolve this issue . Thanks for patience . 2. Please check if there is any member page set in your wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> pages . Please also try resaving the permalinks .
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    Yes, member member page set, if member page not be set, then how it's showing the students dashboard, May be you don't read my message carefully, I said my admin dashboard redirect me to the blog, others works fine. I check the buddypress pages and also save permalink again, but in vain.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if these settings in your wplms -> buddypress :  http://prntscr.com/b5jc3l Please also make sure that your wplms theme and all its plguins are updated to latest. Check if there is any page ,post,unit,course which have same slug as "dashboard" in your site . I above does not helps then please share your site url and admin credentials to check the issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .  
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    username:eshian password:154182561906@Vh2cB
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like you forgot to share your site url . Can you please share it please ?
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    Yes, Sorry for that My Site is : https://eshikhon.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this is Alex fro Vibethemes .
    I was checking your this topic and was trying some code fix at your site .
    but something went wrong and it crashed your site .
    Can you please send your ftp credentials to fix that .

To quick fix that please change the folder name of your wplms-customizer plugin. 
    Please change the wplms-customizer folder name which is in your wp-content/plugins folder .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was checking your site and found that the simple profile pages are not working your-site.com/students/username . I noted that you have changed the folder name and i was trying to define some constant . Please check the permalink settings in your site and also try contacting your webhost on this . Wplms is a buddypress based theme and it needs the buddypress profile page to be working fine to run the profile related handles .
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    Hellow What have you done with my site?? it's showing <b>Warning</b>: require_once(/home/projukt5/public_html/wp-content/themes/eshikon.com/options/validation/theme-update/class-theme-update.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/projukt5/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/config.php</b> on line <b>33</b> <b>Fatal error</b>: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/projukt5/public_html/wp-content/themes/eshikon.com/options/validation/theme-update/class-theme-update.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/pear') in <b>/home/projukt5/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/config.php</b> on line <b>33</b>
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    I don't understand anything what you really want to say? Why I have to contact with host provider and which folder name changed? I don't change any folder name
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share ftp credentials asap with us to fix that ? I was changing some constant in php adn that changes the root path of your website .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To quick fix it just login via ftp or cpanel .
    Navigate to wp-content/plugins folder.
    find wplms-customizer folder in plugins folder to quick fix your site .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please try updating wplms theme and all its plugins to the latest version .
    • WPLMS v 2.0.9.3
    • Vibe Course Module v 2.0.9.1
    • Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.9.1
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.9.1
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.9.1
    • WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.9.1
    • WPLMS Front End v 2.0.9.1
    • WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.9.1
    • WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.7
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    I have restore my previous 2 day before backup but still it's creating problem :( all of my wplms theme setting has been changed :( please do it ASAP. My cpanel username:projukt5 password:layek@ibrahim
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘My Admin username Automatically changed, can't access to (instructor)dashboard’ is closed to new replies.