My Admin username Automatically changed, can't access to (instructor)dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting My Admin username Automatically changed, can't access to (instructor)dashboard

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    <b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset 'last_tab' in <b>/home/projukt5/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/options/options.php</b> on line <b>642</b> this warning showing on this link http://eshikhon.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=eshikon.com_options&tab=0 I can't able to save wplms options, it's taking your default setting (with your logo). I have to go to maintenance mode, please solve everything ASAP, Also as my auto update not worked, i have to download theme and upload it to my server. then all of my custom code has been removed :( what is the process for updating without loosing my owncode?
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    Hellow, anybody there? My site are now offline for your response
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi there apologies for the late reply . If you post a reply again and again then the topic shows that user have responded just while in our forums and we give priority to old topic first . I checked your site removed the lines which crashed your site from wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin . I found that this issue is appearing for just one user only which is admin . I created a new user and tried all the roles and accessed dashboard without facing any issue . Seems like this is realted to conflict between username and permalinks You can quickly solve this by creating  another admin user with some different username other than " alamgir " .and delete this one .
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘My Admin username Automatically changed, can't access to (instructor)dashboard’ is closed to new replies.