Open custom login page on clicking top login button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Open custom login page on clicking top login button

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi, Thank you for your soon answer. Yes, I know that you have a lot of work and I really appreciate all your effort but please understand my situation too. I have the ads stopped, just waiting for the pop up to run ads again and move the school. Thank you. Ray
    Ava
    can you please send a link to its docs ? how does it works ? is there a shortcode we need to add in footer or header . As this is a paid plugin you can ask the plugin author for the same customization . We are running short of time and resources currently .
    raydel11
    Spectator
      Hi Ava: Alex has all the files. Instructions and so on but if you need something more just leave me know. Thank you Ray
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Ava: please do not forget my case. Thank you. Ray
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We could not get the proper information on this so we could not prepare the code for this . the issue even if we put the code somewhere it might not work as we need proper docs how to use it , how does it opens popup .
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex: I sent you all the information event the plugin. What do you need?
    Ava
    Im sorry we tried but failed ,please try to contact the plugin author for the same as they know their code better than us .
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Ava: This is the answer.  As I told you before; what do you need to know? Waiting for your kindly response. Envato Market 4:09 (hace 3 horas) </div></td> <td class="gH" style="font-family: Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; vertical-align: top; align-items: center; display: flex;"></td> <td class="gH acX bAm" style="font-family: Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; vertical-align: top; align-items: center; display: block; max-height: 20px;" rowspan="2"> </td> </tr> <tr class="acZ xD" style="height: auto; display: flex;"> <td style="font-family: Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px;" colspan="3"> <table class="cf adz" style="border-collapse: collapse; table-layout: fixed; white-space: nowrap; width: 833.636px;" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="ady" style="font-family: Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; text-overflow: ellipsis; align-items: center; display: flex; line-height: 20px;"> para mí </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </div> </div> Hi Ray, ReForce works with most themes out there is just a matter of configuration. Documentation may be a bit overwhelming cause there's plenty of options so it may take some effort to configure it the way you want it to work. ReForce can be triggered by timer to invite people to login or signup to your site on any specified pages after specified period of time. In your particular case it looks like you want to trigger it by the menu link. For that you need to add ReForce link that triggers it to the proper menu / location. Please check out section in the documentation that talks about selecting the menu. Please don't hesitate co come back with any further questions you may have, we are here to assist you. Thanks! </div> </div>
    Ava
    Well okay it works on timer .Can you ask the author how can we trigger its javascript event to show the popup on a button click ?
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Ava: This is the answer. Thank you for your help and your time.

Hello, it's very simple. In order to trigger popup all you need to do is call JavaScript function
    qt_popup_up()
    If you want to trigger it by button click first you have to make sure your button has an ID like this, example:
    `

<br style="font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; word-spacing: 0px;" /><span style="background: white;"><span style="font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; float: none; word-spacing: 0px;">then you need to add following JavaScript anywhere on page:</span></span><br style="font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; word-spacing: 0px;" /><span style="background: white;"><span style="font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; float: none; word-spacing: 0px;"> jQuery('#123').on('click', qt_popup_up); `

If you have multiple buttons and you want them all to trigger popup you can use class instead of ID:

jQuery('.myAmazingClass').on('click', qt_popup_up);
    Ava
    Oka thanks for the information . Please provide us some time to make a code for this .
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Ava: Thank you for your help. Please take into account that I have been waiting several days to activate the company. But I trust in your discernment. Thank you. Ray
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Ava: any news about the pop up? I have a doubt about how to insert a searching plugin in the Home similar to Fiver to rearrange courses https://prnt.sc/mjy05s, Can you provide with some instruccionts? I would like to buy a plugin but I am not sure. Does your theme support this seacher option in Home? In fact, the main problem is the slider becouse I would like to insert it in the slider. Can you share information? Thank you. Ray
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_action('wp_footer',function (){   ?>   <script>     jQuery(document).ready(function (){jQuery('.vbplogin,.vbpregister').on('click', function(event){event.preventDefault();event.stopPropagation();qt_popup_up()});})     </script>   <?php });
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex: I added the code but I losted a lot of personalizations. For example the color change, the logo disappear. This always happen. When I added a new code all personalization disappear. How can I do this without lost personalization? https://prnt.sc/mjzwm8 I added the code, but the pop up do not appear. I upload the previus version. Thank you. Ray
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • The topic ‘Open custom login page on clicking top login button’ is closed to new replies.