Open custom login page on clicking top login button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Open custom login page on clicking top login button

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    raydel11
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    raydel11
    Spectator
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Ava: Any updated with this issue? Remember that all the courses of the school are stopped.
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Apologies for the delay in response.The topic was pushing to low priority for us as you were replying on it fequently . Plus there is another issues asked on the resolved topic . Please note that Oldest issues are picked first, share as much details as possible while posting a topic, do not post a reminder as it further updates last response time and might lead to unnecessary delays in resolution of the issue. And create a new topic for faster solutions . This topic has already taken 4 pages and we have to read it down as a whole . Currently the credentials you shared are not working for us .   checking further ........
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Plus also im not able to understand what exactly the issue is ? Are you not able to see any content of any unit ? or the section accordion is not opening fine ? Try this in the meantime : try deactivating third party plugins , Check js errors : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok checking...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex: I am not a developer. Did you solve the mistake? Thank you Ray
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    raydel11
    Spectator
    Thank you
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Since you've rated us with a 1 star review based on this. Let me clarify this further before you assume that this was a theme issue or anything related to the theme. This is a script minification issue which is caused by a third party plugin which is confirmed when the plugin is deactivated. So, I think it would be great if you can update the review, so that we remain motivated towards help you out.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hello, I know we were late in responding to your query but we have mentioned our reasons behind it here. Would like to remind that we have helped you out in integrating a third party plugin also plus several other issues . Plus the current issue was not related to theme code at all. I hope you would consider our efforts helping you out and modify your rating . A good rating would always motivates us to help out our valuable customers . If still you wont update, we will still help you out like we always do since you chose Wplms . Thanks .  
    raydel11
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • The topic ‘Open custom login page on clicking top login button’ is closed to new replies.