Paid Membership possibilities

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Paid Membership possibilities

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hi guys, We would like stablish a payment method in order to access to all our contents. Something like having a Basic site with basic content offered to the students and also have a Premium version in which we would include tons more of material and new content. As far as I know the payment methods on WPLMS are related to courses, I mean, someone can buy or pay for a course. Right? But what if we instead of payment for courses want to have a recurrent payment such as a subscription as I explained before. Is this feature possible in WPLMS? If now do you know if a plugin like Paid Membership Pro could do it? and in such case do you have experience with this plugin? Does it work well with WPLMS? Thanks in advance guys for your continuous support.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We usually recommends woocommerce subscriptions plugin in such cases since pmpro does not function properly expecially it comes to changing or expiring the memberships .With woocommerce subscriptions you need to connect all your courses to one product to give access of all courses by purchasing just this one course . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-woocommerce-subscriptions-addon/
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you scenario can be covered with the help of just woocommerce subscriptions plugin as you mention that there will different courses for each Free and paid . As I mentioned earlier with woocommerce subscriptions you need to connect all your courses to one product to give access of all courses by purchasing just this one course . Set the subscription of this product same as the subscription duration of your woocommerce subscription  . Then on purchasing this product user will get access to all the content including the course for the duration that you set in course product and in woocommerce subscription setting for that product  .
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Thanks guys. I'll follow your advice.
    ok.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid Membership possibilities’ is closed to new replies.