pdf certificate alignment and fonts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues pdf certificate alignment and fonts

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, No luck. it is possible your server is blocking my IP. Please try this: Creating a phpinfo page: In this walkthrough we will use the cPanel File Manager to create our phpinfo page.
    1. Start by logging into your cPanel
    2. Open File Manager
    3. Make sure you are in the directory you want to put the phpinfo page into. For instance, if you are making a phpinfo page for your main domain name, you will want to be in the public_html directory. If you're creating a phpinfo page for an Addon domain, navigate to public_html/addondomain.com
    4. Click on the "New File" File icon at the top of the page
    5. In the dialog box that appears asking you for a file name, type in phpinfo.php. Note: this file can actually be named anything you want it to be, phpinfo is just the most common name for this file).
    6. Locate your new phpinfo file, right-click it and select either "Edit" or "Code Edit" from the menu. If a "Text Editor" prompt appears, in the drop-down list, choose "utf-8" and then click the "Edit" button.
    7.  In the editor, type in the following text:
    8. <?php phpinfo(); ?>
    9. Click the "Save Changes" button.
    10. That's all there is to creating a phpinfo.php file.
    Viewing Your phpinfo Page To view your newly created phpinfo page simply navigate to YourDomain.com/phpinfo.php. You should see a page similar to: phpinfo
    then share the screenshot of all these settings. i will check them with mine.
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, please try this: https://cl.ly/5c8334 while it is in your browser then click ctrl + p button. then save all pages as pdf then share the pdf with me, i will match every setting with mine. send here: [email protected]
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, thanks I got it, I am working on it. please remind me in case there is no update.
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we would need  some more time to debug as the nature of the issue is related to server itself. Please also tell us what is your server's operating system(contact webhost) (is it ubuntu or something else ) , we would need cpanel details as well as we might need to install fonts on your server ?
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    Server's OS: CloudLinux release 7.6. Plesk Panel. here is the package i received in the email: phpinfo
    logan
    Hello, I tried hard but I could not find a working solution for this. this is related to your server and its encoding. this is not supporting the AREALUNI.TTF fonts that's why the certificate have some alien symbols.
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, yes, they are the same, it is my typing mistake. i apologies for that. No, I have not tried any plugin to install the .ttf file to the server. you can search for third-party plugin over the internet.
    i am still trying to find a working solution for this. if there is any update i will inform you. i just need some more time. i appreciate your patience.
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘pdf certificate alignment and fonts’ is closed to new replies.