Personalized certificate for each batch

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Personalized certificate for each batch

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    it could simply include “custom field of the batch”. Can you please share exactly which custom field will these be , will it the batch duration or batch timings? And a question about it, if the user is in a batch but the certificate has not been created, the default certificate is generated, is it correct?: yes according to what we are suggesting previously
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This field must be assigned to both the batch and the course (so this batch assigned to another course must allow another description). Here I have one question : which field will overwrite ?batch or course ?
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Ok can we have some details where exactly we can add this personalized field the text “date from January 30 to February 15” ? for this shall we provide a field somewhere in course admin itself or this is already done? second question is you create batch for each student in each course ? third question : a new batch is create for each new date interval for each new course ? do user can take a course multiple times with new date intervals(which means new batch same course) ? with above explanation we can deduce that all we need is date interval shortcode for the course certificate a field that you can assign the date interval of user . this can also be genrated dynamically by fetching user course start date and the date on which he/she obtained certificate .
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I believe I got the requirements .What we can do is add a setting field in all batches to set the duration interval of batch (example Date March 30 to April 15) manually.then we should use a shortcode in certificate to show this batch date . Will that be fine I suppose apart from the student who wont be able to finish course in the batch duration interval . For those we have to provide a field somewhere for the student to enter this manually?
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    I only consider the first option, that is, assign a field to each batch to add the information of the course period. If the student could not finish, I consider that the same date should be indicated and it should not be edited, because he enrolled in that period. Just to be very clear, the period should be assigned to each batch per course.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok thanks for this small detail . We need to check if we can add such type of setting since it needs for each course now .
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Any solution on the problem?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we were busy in fixing some pending major bugs in system ,working on your customization now .Please ping back for a reminder .
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we are working on this .
    alxcasta13
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Personalized certificate for each batch’ is closed to new replies.